The BEST Things About Having a Brunch Wedding
Move over, dinner and dancing! Brunch weddings are totally a wedding trend that couples are seriously considering. If you are a huge fan of brunch, you are going to love these brunch wedding details. Whether you decide to have an early morning wedding with a brunch wedding reception, or simply want to incorporate these brunch wedding details into your morning after wedding brunch…
We’ve pulled together the top reasons that brunch weddings are beyond awesome!
Top Reasons to Have a Brunch Wedding
1. Donuts can totally be part of your menu…
2. You Can Use Donuts As Decor.
3. You don’t have to worry about the sun setting before you finish your lawn games.
4. Brunch Cocktails & Mimosa Bars.
5. Coffee Bars Are A Thing
if booze isn’t your thing, you can keep the coffee flowing from cappuccinos, to lattes, and americanos keep the espresso going.
6.Your Flowers Will Definitely Last
You don’t have to worry about your flowers wilting before the end of the day.
7. Brunch Menus are Delicious.
You get to serve all your favorite breakfast foods like pancakes, waffles, fruit towers, and parfaits!
8. Brunch Weddings Are Way Less Stress
Weddings feel a little more low key during the day — perfect for laid-back couples.
9.Brunch Weddings Can Be Fancy.
If you want something fancy for your wedding a brunch can be totally dressed up.
10. Brunch Weddings Are Affordable.
You can save some cash by skipping the cocktail hour (but still feel free to use cocktail glasses!)
11. You Will Get Great Natural Light
No need to spend money on lighting. The sun’s got you covered!
12. And last but certainly not least, you don’t have to wait all day to finally be married!
Get more brunch wedding ideas on Loverly: