25 Perfect Venues For a Spring Wedding
The Springtime is one of the rare seasons where an indoor or outdoor wedding can work just perfectly! It is also the time of year when most people decide to tie the knot. Fresh blooms are everywhere and the pops of greenery make any venue inviting. We definitely have Spring fever just by looking at all of these amazing wedding venue options and we know you will too! Here are 25 perfect spring wedding venues that will inspire you!
- 1. How enchanting is this outdoor ceremony space? I mean just look at the bride’s face!
- Event Design: A Charming Fete, Photography: Lauren Gabrielle, Floral Design: Molly Taylor & Co, Venue: The Club at Hillbrook
2. Welcome to this sweet rustic wedding.
- Event Design: Alchemy Event Studio, Photography: Aaron Delesie Photography
- 3. Chandeliers are always a good idea! And lounge areas aren’t a bad touch either.
4. Lush greens and fresh blooming trees are all we need in life.
- Dress: Celia Grace , Photography: Ashley Largesse Photography
- 5. Talk about a modern concrete jungle wedding!
6. Can we take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous floral arrangement and the luxe garden venue!
7. Floor to ceiling windows to let in all of the natural light.
8. Pops of pink for this stunning tablescape.
9. This outdoor wedding ceremony is whimsical
- Image via Inspired By This, Photography: Amanda K Photo Art, Venue: San Ysidro Ranch, Floral Design: Ella & Louie, Planning: Amazing Day Events, Gown: Atelier Des Modistes, Groom’s Suit: Sand Copenhagen
- 10. How adorable is this happy couple in a sunny meadow?!
11. Loving the soft pastels to match with the spring backdrop.
12. Vineyard weddings are not only a great venue, but also keep guests happy with the delicious wine.
13. A pretty little sign to go with this pretty little ceremony.
14. The soft pastel dresses and bouquets really pop against a lush green background.
- Event Design: Lauren Niles Events, Photography: Stacy Bauer Photography, Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids Baltimore, Garnish Boutique , Floral Design: My Flower Box Events , Venue: Evergreen Museum & Events
15. If anything could stand out in the green ivy it is definitely a touch of lemons!
- Photography: Les Amis Photo, Planning: Chic Weddings in Italy, Venue: Palazzo Murat, Positano, Italy
16. The perfect weather for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
17. I mean how amazing is this stunning estate venue?!
18. Loving the strung lights for this mansion wedding venue.
19. Yep, greenery is definitely the common pattern for the springtime.
- Stationery: Momental Designs, Photography: Danielle Coons Photography, Venue and Food: Terrain at Styers, Styling: Kristy Rice, Floral: Papertini , DIY Flowers: Fifty Flowers, Invites, Book Covers, Place Cards, Menus: Momental Designs
20. Love how edgy this geometric outdoor area is.
21. We never get tired of whimsical wedding receptions.
22. Such a fun outdoor setup for this travel inspired wedding.
23. A kiss to last forever under a tree that has been around for forever.
24. Blue skies and open water for this loving couple.
- Floral Design: Stylish Blooms, Photography: J. Fierck Photography, Catering: Mystic Seaport – CT & Coastal Gourmet
25. Such a fun carnival inspired theme for an outdoor wedding, complete with a ferris wheel!
- Event Design: Wild Heart Events, Photography: Birds of a Feather Photography, Venue: Hummingbird Nest Ranch, Rentals: A Rental Connection
Want more spring wedding inspo? Check out these articles!
Planning a wedding? Get the step-by-step wedding planning guide.