It’s no secret that wedding cakes aren’t the only yummy dessert option. If you love sweets and cake isn’t your favorite there are TONS of other sweet alternatives. With a traditional wedding cake, you are limited to one or two cake flavors which make it tough to please all your guests. By mixing different sweet treats into your wedding day, you have another opportunity to personalize your wedding experience for your guest. Consider selecting a childhood favorite treat like grandma’s cookies, ice cream sundaes, or mini pies. A gorgeous dessert display is a great alternative to the wedding cake and will leave a lasting impression on your guests. Not to mention, your guests will have more of variety to choose from, so they can pick a sweet that they’ll truly enjoy.
From cupcakes to donuts, mini pies, and cake pops, these wedding cake alternatives are definitely worth considering.
- Event Design by A Signature Wedding, Photography by Krista Mason Photography, Venue by Catalina View Gardens, Rentals by Classic Party Rentals, Caterer by 24 Carrots, Floral Design by Flower Duet, Bakery by Portos
- Event Design by A Charming Fête, Photography by Lauren Gabrielle Photography, Deserts by Luna Bakery and Itty Bitty Bake Shop
Photography by Andy Rodriguez Photography
- Image via Celia Grace, Photography, and Design by Dear Stacey, Floral Design by Ava Flora, Venue by Jedediah Hawkins Inn, Coordinator and Design by L. Marie Events, Baker by JLB Patisserie, Rentals by In the Attic Too , Board Artist by Kara Hoblin
Photography by Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
- Photography by Femina Photo + Design, Event Planned by InStyle Planners, Catered by The Raquet Club of Philadelphia
- Photography by Krista Mason Photography
Photography by Love Me Do Photography
- Event Design by Nicole George Event Planning and Design, Photography by Aqua Photo, Desserts by VG Bakery