Watch Jill and Derick Dillard’s First Look Now
Even though Jill and Derick Dillard officially tied the knot on June 21st, 2014, tonight is the night we finally get to see how it all went down with our own eyes. The Learning Channel will air their wedding tonight at 8pm EST! As fans anxiously await the televised nuptials, we wanted to take a minute to share what we already know about their wedding.
1. While Jill and Derick saved their first kiss for marriage, they did decide to break with tradition and have a pre-ceremony “first look.” Watch the video below for a sneak peek:
2. The couple tied the knot in front of 1,000 family and friends at the Cross Church in Jill’s hometown of Springdale, Arkansas.
3. According to People Magazine, Jill wore a custom-designed Allure Romance gown from Ava Laurénne Bride in Fredericksburg, Virginia and a lace-trimmed veil. She also carried a bouquet of peach garden roses and dusty miller plants.
4. Jill’s bridesmaids wore mint, cap-sleeved, lace dresses while Derick’s groomsmen wore handmade mint ties.
5. June 21st, the couple’s wedding day was the longest day of the year, allowing for plenty of wedding fun!
6. Derick and Jill are expecting their first child this spring. And it’s a boy!
Tune in tonight to watch Jill and Derick’s vows and join us on Twitter as we LIVE TWEET the event!