How to Host a Holiday Wedding, According to Instagram
Thinking of hosting a holiday wedding? With the holidays around the corner we we’ve got nothing but holiday cheer on our minds. We can’t help but think about how magical a holiday wedding or winter wedding would be. If you’ve been dreaming of some holly, jolly nuptials, but aren’t sure where to start, here’s a little holiday wedding inspiration that will help get you on track for hosting a wedding this time next year!
1. Set the stage with sparkly tablecloths:
2. Say “I do” with a Christmas tree as your backdrop (throw in some candles for a cozy touch):
3. Serve a special holiday cocktail, like this raspberry-mint champagne drink:
4. Send your guests home with these adorable custom coffee sleeves:
5. Give out festive favors inspired by the holiday:
6. Light up the night with some Christmas trees:
7. Get creative with holiday-themed table names:
8. Set up a hot chocolate bar:
9. Get some festive cake toppers:
10. Arrive to (or depart from) your ceremony in a one-horse open sleigh:
11. Use personalized Christmas ornaments as your escort cards:
12. Give out some shawls or blankets to keep your guests warm and cozy:
13. Pump up the dessert table with a some pine needles:
14. Add some deep red flowers to your bouquet:
In the holiday spirit?
Check out our holiday playlist.