Some girls dream of wearing a veil, and some dream of wearing flowers in their hair on their wedding day. Luckily, there are as many ways to don flowers as types of veils, and you can find options for all kinds of wedding styles. Find your perfect flower power style right here.
1. A wreath of baby’s breath is romantic and dramatic without feeling too heavy on your head.
Photo by Tim Kelly on Magnolia Rouge
2. Weave bright blooms into a braid for a bold pop of color.
Photo by Aaroneye Photography on Maharani Weddings
3. You can’t go wrong with a classic flower crown!
Photo by Holeigh V Photography on Wedding Chicks
4. Line an updo with small flowers to really show off the style.
Photo by This Modern Romance on Wedding Chicks
5. Go dramatic by pinning a few flowers (real or lace, like these ones) to one side.
Photo by Sandra Aberg on Wedding Chicks
6. For real flower power, add small blossoms throughout a wavy style.
Photo by Jess Wilcox on Santa Barbara Chic
7. Can’t decide between a veil and a flower crown? Do both! Top a veil with white flowers to make the most of both styles.
Photo by Dragonflight Photography on Glamour & Grace
8. Pin a muted flower to a sweeping side-do for an instantly classic, chic look.
Photo by Davina + Daniel on Bridal Musings
9. Create a faux flower crown by pinning small blooms all around your head — a braid makes this ‘do even more crown-like.
Photo by Day 7 Photography on Wedding Chicks
10. Secure a half-up style with a few roses at the nape of your neck.
Photo by Rebekah Hoyt on Rustic Wedding Chic
–By Kristin Doherty
Find more beauty ideas on Loverly!
10 Things You Need to Do NOW to Look Your Best on the Big Day
6 Winter Wedding Beauty Looks You’ll Love
5 Things You MUST Have If You’re Planning to DIY Your Wedding Hair
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.