If you’re looking for the perfect way to brighten up your big day, consider opting for blooms in oh-so-cheerful shades of yellow! Here are fourteen bouquets that are sure to have you swooning:
1. This mix of buds give off a perfectly vintage vibe.
Photo by Allison Kuhn Photography
Event by The Graceful Host
Floral Design by New Creations Flower Company
2. Say aloha to this beautiful array of blooms perfect for your beach wedding!
Photo by Stephen Ludwig Photography
Event by Michelle Garibay Events
3. This seriously lavish centerpiece will be the talk of the table.
Photo by True Photography Weddings
4. This table setting channels the tropics with coral and citrus-colored stems.
Photo by Lane Dittoe Photography
Floral Design by Krista Jon
5. The subtle hint of yellow on these cabbage roses makes for the daintiest bouquet.
Photo by The Gold Collective
Event by All You Need is Love Events
6. This bold arrangement will definitely brighten up your big day.
Photo by Sea Light Studios
Event by Moana Events
7. That monogrammed wrap is the perfect finishing touch on this yellow accented beauty.
Photo by Kendall Lynnette Photography & Design
8. Life’s a beach when you’ve got these fresh blooms.
Photo by Angelina Rose Photography
Event by Infinite EventsVenue
Venue at Ocean House Floral Stone Blossom
9. This brilliantly-colored bouquet has a playfulness that’s perfect for a warm summer day!
Photo by Hart and Sol Photo
Event by Michelle Edgemont
Venue at The Liberty Warehouse
10. Blend pale yellow stems with blush roses to create a romantic bunch of blooms.
Photo by Sargeant Creative
Event by Sterling Social
Floral Design by Hidden Garden Flowers
11. It’s all about texture here and we just can’t get enough…
Photo by Krista Mason
12. The big blooms make a beautifully bold statement.
Photo by Elle Jae Photography
Event by Sugar Rush Events
13. This soft bouquet looks so sweet against a white wedding gown.
Photo by Gerber + Scarpelli
Event Design by Hello Darling
14. Soft peaches and pinks will pair perfectly with oh-so-mellow yellow.
Photo by Shelley Elena Photography
Dress by Rebecca Schoneveld
All photos via Be Inspired PR
Can’t get enough of these bouquets?
A Citrus-Kissed Wedding Bouquet How-To
10 All White Bouquets That Will Game Change Your Wedding
15 Aisle-Worthy Red Bouquets
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.