10 All White Bouquets That Will Game Change Your Wedding
Looking for blooms that will totally brighten up your big day? Try an all white bouquet.
Whether you’re tying the knot in winter or summer, white florals are classic and always in style. Here are ten all white blossom combos that will game change your “I dos.”
1. Combine peonies, garden roses, and stock white for a brilliant arrangement.
2. Blend lush peonies with leafy greens for an absolutely on-trend vibe.
3. Try a cascading arrangement of dreamy calla lilies and orchids.
4. Create a uniform look by carrying the same simple white bouquet as your ‘maids.
5. Go avant garde like these roses paired with elaborate tuberose garlands.
6. Mix in anemones, garden roses, and ranunculus. Then, add in a few veronica flower strands for a whimsical touch.
7. Stay classic with chrysanthemums, dahlias, and hydrangeas.
8. Add thistle to your collection of white hydrangeas and roses for a beachy feel.
9. Style roses, ranunculus, and leafy greens for picture-perfect blooms.
10. Create a modern bouquet using roses, ranunculus, and anemones.
A photo posted by Blooms and Blossoms (@bloomsandblossoms) on