10 Out-Of-The-Box Details That Will Make Your Wedding Unforgettable
Are you totally tired of looking at the same old traditional wedding details? Take a peek at these ten ideas suited for not-so-cookie-cutter couples like you and yours:
1. Surprise your guests with save the date sweet treats.
Photo by Momental Designs
2. Slap on a few grown-up temporary tattoos to celebrate the newlyweds!
Photo by Jessica Hill Photography
Event Planning: Bridal Bliss
3. Make an entrance at your ceremony in this sweet canoe.
Photo by ENV Photography
4. Have your first dance under the most beautiful installation of blooms.
Photo by Pauline Conway Photography
Floral Design: Organic Elements
5. Greet your guests as a newly wedded couple with this adorable hug stand.
Photo by Mike L Photography
Event by Moxie Bright Events
Venue by Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles
6. Strut down the aisle in this statement jumpsuit.
Photo by Ambre Williams Photography
Event by Megan Dileen Events
7. Add a little glitz and glamour to your Gatsby-inspired soiree.
Photo by Nancy Cohn Photography
Event by Gold Leaf Event Design and Production
Entertainment by Elan Artists
8. Pineapple-infused centerpieces? Yes, please!
Photo by Six Hearts Photography
Event by Blooming Hites
9. Horse around with these gorgeous matching flower crowns.
Photo by Absolutely Loved Photography
Hawaii Polo Weddings
Florist by Passion Roots
Dress by Elizabeth Dye Designs
Hair & Makeup by Maleana
10. Who doesn’t love an elaborate ceremony entrance?
Photo by Andy Rodriguez Photography
11. Dip-dyed perfection!
Photo by Studio 29 Photography
Dress by Miss Ruby Boutique
Dress Dye by Aeva
Read on for more inspiration:
6 Things Every Bride Should Bring Wedding Dress Shopping
20 Date Night Ideas for When It’s Painfully Cold Outside
23 Wedding Confections That’ll Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth on National Cake Day
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.