While we love a bountiful bouquet, we absolutely acknowledge that not all brides want to carry a bunch of blooms on the big day…
Luckily, there are tons of bouquet-alternatives making their way into the wedding world these days. So, if you decide to forgo the traditional flower route, here are five ideas you can totally try:
1. Wear a Flower Necklace. This new trend is a total stunner. Rock a fresh floral necklace to accent your gown at the ceremony or put it on for the reception to shake things up. We love the idea of pairing a blooming necklace with a simple strapless or lace gown!
2. Go vintage with a corsage. While this isn’t exactly a new trend, we love that corsages are making a wedding comeback. Ideal for vintage-inspired affairs or City Hall nuptials, the corsage is versatile and you don’t have to worry about keeping track of it all day and night. This trend is also bridesmaid approved!
3. Rock a pretty flower crown! Ok, so you’ve probably seen your share of these beauties, but oh-so-trendy flower crowns continue to reign. They’re perfect for boho weddings, bridal showers, and engagement parties, and will also look gorg on your bridesmaids or flower girls.
4. Adorn your gown with fresh blooms. Want to make an jaw-dropping entrance? Try adding flowers to your dress! While this look may not last all day and night, it’ll look breathtaking in photos and as you make your way down the aisle.
5. Clip some flowers into your updo. Like the look of a fresh flower crown, but planning on an intricate updo that might conflict? Have your florist whip up a couple hair clips adorned with fresh flowers. You’ll get a similar look to the crown, and these babies are likely to stay in place through the last dance!
Feeling inspired by florals? See what other content is bloomin’ now: