20 Must-Haves for a Summer Wedding
If you’re planning a summer wedding, you get to take advantage of the best aspects of the season (ice cream, twinkle lights)…but you also have to anticipate the not-so fun parts (mosquitos, humidity). To throw a sweet summer fete, be sure to stock up on these summer wedding essentials…and then incorporate a few of the fun items that will remind everyone why they love this season so much.
Here are 20 summer wedding essentials for your wedding…
1. A basket of flip-flops.
Photo by KT Merry Photography
2. Flavored water to keep guests hydrated.
3. Wedding programs that double as fans.
DIY Wedding Fans via Beau-Coup
4. Pretty parasols.
Photo by Beautiful Day Photography
5. Sunglasses are totally essential.
Photo by The Beautiful Mess
6. Twinkle lights for a dreamy atmosphere!
Photo by Kellie Kano
7. Sunscreen and bug spray, need we say more?
Personalized Sunscreen bottles via Etsy
8. Fresh fruit for a sweet treat.
9. Great signage.
10. A canoe filled with cold brews.
Photo by T. Kevin Birch
11. A ring bearer in a wagon is too cute.
Photo by Rachel Moore Photography
12. Popsicles for your dessert table.
13. A tray or mini bucket in the ladies room with hair ties, cooling facial mist, and other items for guests to use to freshen up.
Photo by Something Turquoise
14. S’mores for a late night snack.
S’mores kit via Etsy 24 for $36.00
15. Paper lanterns.
Paper lanterns via Luna Bazaar
16. Lawn games.
Custom corn hole via Etsy $275
17. A visit from the ice cream truck.
Photo by One Love Photo
18. Pashminas for when temperatures drop in the evening.
Photo by Michael and Anna Costa
19. A breezy way to make your getaway.
20. A sparkler send-off.
Get more sunny inspiration on Loverly: