8 Hostess Gifts to Bring To Your In-Laws This Weekend
Planning to spend some time with the in-laws this weekend? If they’re hosting you and your partner in their home, don’t forget to bring along something to give thanks!
Here are eight hostess gift ideas perfect for the in-laws.
1. A bunch of fresh blooms. Spring is all about the fresh flowers, right? Grab a bunch of tulips, hydrangeas, or lilies at your local grocery store, then wrap in kraft paper (tutorial here) and tie with a pastel ribbon.
2. A breakfast care package. Buy a basket and fill it with all of the breakfast essentials. We recommend packaging coffee beans, fresh granola, and jam in a mason jars. Then completing the package with biscuits, muffins, or a crusty baguette.
3. A potted herb plant. Help your in-laws grow their garden this spring. Bring along basil or lavender for a gift that’s practical and seasonal.
5. A bar cart in a basket. If your in-laws love speciality cocktails, then all of the drink fixings will do the trick. Fill your the basket with mini bottles of liquor, drink rocks, and cocktail napkins for an instant party.
6. A Bloody Mary drink kit. Fill a large jar with pre-made Bloody Mary mix along with olives, pimento, pickled asparagus, and spice packets. Your in-laws will just need to add the vodka to serve! Check out the full tutorial from Pizzazzerie.
7. Chocolate and wine. Because who doesn’t like wine and chocolate? Our favorite pairings include dark chocolate sprinkled with sea salt and almonds alongside a full-bodied Cabernet.
8. A six pack of “Beer Bunnies.” Disguise the craft beer with this clever tutorial from Evite that turns beer bottles into little rabbits.
Want a chance to be featured on Loverly? Join our premier vendor network.
Get more ideas now: