6 Bouquet Trends to Covet
It’s almost wedding season and that means a whole new crop of brides will be carrying brilliant bouquets on their big day. So, what will be the biggest trends this season? Here are our six predictions.
1. Organic and loose bouquets. These blooms look like they were plucked from the garden and simply placed together. Today’s brides are choosing this organic look as opposed to a structured arrangement.
2. Greens, greens, greens. Think eucalyptus, dusty miller, lemon leaf, fern, or lamb’s ear. Greens add a unique texture to your bouquet and are often cheaper than bright florals.
3. Flowers with special meanings. Many modern couples aren’t making their floral decisions based completely on look, but also on meaning. Maybe you grew up in Texas and always dreamed of incorporating Blue Bells into your bouquet. Or, your mother carried pink roses, so you want to do the same.
4. Long flowing ribbons will replace the traditional bouquet wrap. These pretty satin pieces are both ethereal and feminine. Plus, they look way more dramatic while walking down the aisle.
5. Berries and other foraged foodie finds. To make arrangements even more creative, florists are finding ways to incorporate berries, herbs, and fruits. Imagine figs, lemons, blackberries, or rosemary paired with gorgeous blooms and foliage.
6. Cascading bouquets. These pretties most certainly make a statement. For brides who are wearing a simple gown, a cascading bunch can add some heightened romance to your look.
Get more big day blooms now: