Love Silver and Gold? Mix in These Colors for Swoon-Worthy I Dos
If metallics are some of your favorite colors, then you should totally add these sparkly and shiny hues to your big day. If you’re stumped over which bright shade to pick, why not just mix silver and gold together? We think both of these colors work well together and add an extra dose of glam to any big day. Check out these metallic wedding details for some inspiration on infusing your “I dos” with lots of luxe silver and gold.
1. Imagine a wedding cake with silver, gold, and white.
The metallic servingware also adds an extra touch of color to your dessert display.
All photos by Kate Noelle Photography.
2. Black envelopes with beautiful gold lettering are absolutely timeless.
While this shimmery calligraphy looks ultra classic, it’s also super edgy.
3. To make a white bridal look glow, opt for a decorative headband and silver or gold eyeshadow.
And, you can step up your mani game with a silver, gold, or rose gold polish.
4. Combining colors doesn’t have to be obvious, instead subtle touches like these gold lines on the menu card pull the palette together.
Serving up the menu on a copper plate is so on point.
5. Don’t be afraid to add other shades to make your metallics really pop.
These all white cake pops make the tablcloth, trays, and dishes stand out even more.
6. Mix and match silver and gold centerpieces for a shabby chic vibe.
The small boxes are the same size which keep the display symmetrical, but the shiny shades really change up the atmosphere.
7. Champagne glasses deserve some extra glitz.
Glassware doesn’t need to be boring! This gold embellishment will make your gal pal feel extra special, too.
8. Make the most of your utensils.
Most likely, your spoons, forks, and knives will be silver. Add to the color theme by adding a shimmery grey table cloth.
9. Or, use gold to heighten an art deco theme.
These personalized toasting flutes look as if they’re from “The Great Gatsby.”
10. Little bits of sparkle always takes your style up a notch.
Hello, gorgeous glitter and rhinestone earrings! One more addition of silver touch goes a long way.
List of Vendors:
Photography – Kate Noelle Photography
Planner/Coordinator – Love Anne Joy Design + Events
Venue – Noor
Floral Design – Love Anne Joy Design + Events
Charcuterie Station – Colette’s Events
Dessert Station – The Teacup Bakery
Cake – The French Confection Co.
Dessert Stand Rental – Minted and Vintage
Custom Toasting Flutes, Cake Cutting Set, Laser Cut “Cheers” Favors – Happily Ever Etched
Paper Goods – The Papermint Press
Hair & Makeup – Vivian Tran Makeup Artistry
Bridal Hair Piece – Chic Shack
Linens & Napkins – Luxe Linen
Get more inspiration: