10 Paper Wedding Flowers That’ll Make You Rethink The Real Ones
Hey, nobody said your wedding flowers have to be fresh… In fact, paper flowers are having a major moment, showing up in wedding centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and more.
Think paper flowers can’t possibly be as pretty as the real deal? These photos will prove you wrong:
1. Are these colors perfect for summer or what?
2. These bouquets will even fool the guests in the front row.
3. These giant metallic flowers are pretty gorg.
4. How sweet would it be to line your aisle with these flowery pinwheels?
5. A little sparkle goes a long way with these stems.
6. It’s hard to believe these blossoms are actually made of paper…
7. Calling all book lovers!
8. Skip the signs and opt for oversized blooms on the backs of your chairs.
9. How about having your flower girl carry a basket full of paper tulips?
10. Loving this crafty boutonniere with a touch of glitter and tulle!
Find more ideas on Loverly:
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.