13 Perfectly Nautical Details You Should Probably Add to Your Big Day
Are you and your S.O. dreaming of a wedding by the water? If you’re all about sand, sea, and sailboats, there are so many gorgeous ways to bring that love to your big day.
Here are thirteen seaside details to add to your celebration:
1. These salvaged pieces of a ship make for a major key escort card display.
2. You can’t quite beat a ceremony on a beautiful beach.
Photography and Floral Design by Organic Elements
3. A table set with blue, white, and gold suits a seaside wedding just perfectly.
Photography by Mirelle Carmichael Photography
4. Does it get more nautical than bridesmaids in navy and white stripes?
5. A little rope goes a long way in setting the scene.
6. Fondant, flowers, and ribbon make this wedding cake a total classic.
7. This old ship’s wheel makes for a wonderful guest book.
8. This ocean-themed wedding invitation suite is so charmingly old-timey.
Stationery by Shindig Bespoke
9. This place setting is certainly fit for a seaside affair.
10. These sea creature centerpieces will totally pull your tablescape together.
11. What’s more charming than a silver anchor charm?
12. The finishing touches on this cake are beyond sweet.
Photography by Ashley Bartoletti Photography
13. End the celebration with a sweet getaway on a boat, of course!
Photography by Love Me Do Photography
Get more inspiration now:
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.