Are you dreaming of a wedding outdoors with lush blooms and loads of bright greenery? Or, perhaps you’re planning a big day with your favorite nature elements. If you’re not quite sure how to infuse your favorite parts of nature, here are six inspiring snapshots.
1. Add gorgeous garden flowers to your tablescapes.
Photo by Megan Sorel and Floral Design by Hidden Garden Flowers.
2. Create a whimsical cake with tree inspired details.
Photo by Alexandra Whitney Photography. Wedding Coordinator: DPNAK Weddings.
3. Highlight your ceremony seating with stunning white florals and deep green garlands.
Photo by Chris and Kristen Photography. Floral Design by Krista Jon.
4. Start a new tradition in your nearlywed photos and use a tree to symbolize growth in your marriage.
Photo by Claire Dobson.
5. If you’re planning a reception outdoors, create a festive lounge area that has the comforts of home.
Photo by Sloan Photographers. Rentals by Archive Rentals.
6. Go rustic with personalized wooden coasters.
Photo by Dan Kiyoi. Event Design by TOAST Santa Barbara.
7. Design a beautiful ceremony site in the forest that is straight out of a fairytale.
Photo by Scott Campbell Photo. Event Design by Coastside Couture.
If you’re craving even more oh-so-sweet inspo, check out this stunning wedding video that perfectly mixes in pretty florals, greenery, and rustic elements of nature.