When it comes to wedding desserts, cake definitely takes the cake! So, in honor of National Cake Day, we’ve rounded up 23 of the most drool-worthy treats, sure to satisfy any sweet tooth:
1. A custom cake topper is the perfect way to personalize your cake.
Photo by Trendy Patterns, Cake by Up Country Creations, Cake Topper by Simply Honeybee Art
2. This semi-naked confection with light layers of frosting is oh-so-tempting…
Photo by Tears of Joy Hawaii Photography, Desserts by Up Country Creations
3. Cascading flowers… Does it get any prettier?
Photo by Hello Blue Photo, Event by Weddings by Susan Dunne, Florals by The Bloom of Time
4. This charming golden pineapple has taken over our Insta feeds and we’re obsessed.
Photo by Heirloom Photo Company, Rentals by Ultrapom Event Rental, Floral Design by KP Event Design, Paper goods by Little Yellow Leaf, Cake by Adorn Cakes
5. Lace, lace, lace! These intricate details are exactly what you’ve been searching for.
Photo by Marni Rothschild Pictures, Cake by Jim Smeal, Event Design by WED Charleston
6. This sprinkle covered wedding cake is sure to make everyone smile.
Photo by Ardent Story Photography, Cake by Sprinkle Cake, Event by Color Pop Events
7. Light, airy, and undoubtedly delish!
Photo by Kara Kamienski Photography
8. Peony perfection.
Events by Skybox Event Productions, Photo by Conrad Lim Photography
9. Three cheers for three classic tiers!
Event by HoneyFitz Events, Photo by Britney Moore
10. Hello there, edible flowers.
Event by Red Letter Event Planning, Photo by Adrian Busse Photography, Flowers by Angela Austin Floral Design, Rentals by Design Events
11. Sometimes a simple white cake is all you need. Actually, make that six…
Event by Sage Nines Event Production, Photo by Clark Brewer Photography, Venue by Southall Eden
12. The geode cake has taken the baking world by storm, and we can’t get enough.
Events by Shi Shi Events, Photo by Z Media
13. A black cake with gold accents makes a bold statement!
Event by GATHER Events, Photo by John Shnack
14. You can’t go wrong with a traditional tiered-cake.
Event by Fete Nashville, Photo by Jeromy Reaux
15. Um, yum! Absolutely adoring this delightful dessert with looming lush greens.
Event by Cherry Blossom Events, Photo by Paper Antler Photography
16. Pretty navy ribbons and white pearls are what cake dreams are made of.
Event by Bright Occasions, Photo by Marcella Treybig Photography
17. A plaid-patterned confection simply screams fall.
Event by Bridal Bliss, Photo by Wendi Nordeck, Cake by AK Cake Design
18. Decadent and eye-catching, this one’s too hard to pass up on.
Event by Bridal Bliss, Photo by Jessica Hill Photography
19. A simple white cake never goes out of style.
Photo by Marisan Photography, Event by A Charming Fete
20. Total confectionary creativity!
Event by Antonia Christianson Events, Photo by We are The Mitchells Photography
21. Luscious fig-adorned wedding cakes are totally on-trend.
Event by Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events, Photo by Melissa Jill Photography, Florals by Flower Bar, Venue at Silver Leaf, Linens by La Tavola Fine Linen Rental
22. This pretty cake looks like a present waiting to be unwrapped!
Photo by True Bliss Photography, Cake by Beverly’s Bakery
23. It’s those subtle textures that make all the difference.
Event by Bluebird Productions, Photo by Jason and Gina Wedding Photographers
Craving more sweets?
10 Simple Wedding Cake Ideas
6 Sweets That Make Great Favors
11 Heavenly Geometric Wedding Cakes to Celebrate National Dessert Day
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.