9 Sweet Same-Sex City Hall Weddings That Give Us All the Feels
A City Hall wedding is pretty much the perfect option for couples who want a simple celebration with a whole lotta heart. And in honor of Pride Month, we’ve rounded up nine of the sweetest LGBT City Hall weddings that are sure to make you smile.
4. Bonnie and Pauline, along with their family and friends from all over the world, met at San Francisco City Hall to make it official! Photo by Emily Takes Photos.
5. Michael and Kyle officially tied the knot in New York City Hall, then travelled to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina for a big celebration with friends and family. Photo by Blueberry Creative via Equally Wed.
6. Liz and Emily tied the knot in San Francisco, and made their ceremony quirky and cool. After exchanging the “I dos,” pals popped champagne paired with donut holes. Next, the couple and friends headed to a local spot for the reception (where there was a shuffleboard!). Photo by Allison Andres via A Practical Wedding.
8. Phoebe and Sarah pulled off a totally cool City Hall wedding in NYC, complete with cat rings and flower crowns. Photo by Carole Cohen Photography.
9. Ryan and Florent‘s love story first started when the two met in San Francisco while Florent was visiting. After a long distance relationship and a year of them living together in Chile, the pair made it official at San Francisco City Hall. Photo by Linda Tran Photography via Love Inc.