11 Jewel-Tone Details You’ll Want to Include in Your Wedding
If you’re looking for dynamic, bold colors that aren’t too overwhelming, a deep jewel-tone palette might be the perfect fit for your big day! From sapphire blue and emerald green, to ruby red and royal purple, these shades are perfect for any season. Here are eleven stunning ways you can work these rich gemstone-inspired hues into you wedding:
1. These jewel-tone watercolor details are literally the icing on the cake.
Event by Andrea Leslie Wedding & Events
Photography by Valorie Darling Photography
2. The rich color of these blooms is beyond.
Event by Antonia Christianson Events
Photography by Echard Wheeler Photography
3. These dark bridesmaid dress pair perfectly with white.
Dresses from Azazie
Photography by Kari Dawson Photography
4. Whoa! This flower wall is simply uh-mazing.
Event by Birch Design Studio
Photography by Studio This Is
Florals by HMR Designs
5. This elegant centerpiece elevates the whole affair.
Event by Bridal Bliss
Photography by Courtney Z Photography
6. This contemporary mix of buds add a bold burst of color.
Event by D’Luxe Events
Photography by Erik Rank
Cake by The Dessert Ladies
Florals by Laura Clare
Venue at Women’s Club of Upper Montclair
7. This pretty tablescape is oh-so-romantic.
Event by Fete Nashville
Photography by Erin Lee at The Collection
8. These seriously saturated invitations are everything.
Wedding Invitations by Momental Designs
Photography by Danielle Coons Photography
9. These tall jewel-tone arrangements will have everyone in awe.
Florals by Organic Elements
Photography by Shewanders Photography
10. Can we talk about the color of this suit?
Bridal Gown by Rebecca Schoneveld
Photography by Lindsay Hackney
11. And, of course, you really can’t go wrong with a sapphire stone…
Event by Rock Paper Scissors Events
Photography by George Pahountis
Need more palette inspiration?
5 Perfect Palettes for a Black-Tie Wedding
What Your Favorite City Says About Your Ideal Color Palette
5 Ways to Work This Year’s Pantones Into Your Wedding Color Palette
Got a tough wedding question?
Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.