This Italian-Inspired Wedding is What High Fashion Dreams Are Made Of
Does the warm weather have you dreaming of a Mediterranean vacation? Well, White Elephant Events had Southern Italy on their minds when they styled this Dolce & Gabbana-inspired shoot that’ll have you obsessing over adding European touches to your big day. D&G’s latest collections are pretty much the embodiment of Italian culture, from the glamour to the easy, unhurried romance, and the details are definitely fit for your “I dos.”
Here’s how you can work these elegant elements into your wedding:
1. Opt for a perfectly Italian print on your invitations. The rich and vibrant colors of this fine filigree pattern are beyond beautiful.
Photography by Kathi Littwin Photography
2. Add golden accents to your place settings. From the rim of the plates, to the chargers, to the flatware, a touch of gold is oh-so-regal.
3. Keep your bridal style classic. Pair a white dress and veil with a bold lip and smokey eye for a look that’s totally timeless.
4. Dress up your cakes! Channel Italian decadence with climbing greenery and metallic touches. Oh, and make sure they taste delicious, too…
5. Choose a gorgeous cascading bouquet. It’s effortlessly elegant (and those colors)!
6. According to Italian tradition, a veil should be as long as the couple’s love for one another—a meter for each year they’ve been engaged.
7. Put your bridesmaids in soft flowing dresses in high fashion cuts. Colorful headpieces and bold jewelry are the perfect finishing touches.
Still want more? Check out the video for a glimpse of the oh-so-magical wedding!
Producer: Be Inspired PR
Planning & Design: White Elephant Events
Photographer: Kathi Littwin Photography
Videographer: NST Pictures
Venue: The Green Building NYC
Stationery: The Paper Perfectionist
Fine Jewelry: Susie Salesman
Cakes: Sweet Pistachio
Florist: Stylish Blooms
Bridal: Mon Amie
Bridesmaids: Joanna August
Bridal Accessories: Ariel Jennifer Taub
Hair & Makeup: Beauty Entourage
Rentals: White Elephant Events
Models: Joshua Bolton, Chloe Ceccarelli, Bryan Fitzgerald, Valery Lessard, Jacqueline D’Amico & Monica Dawidowicz
Get more inspiration now:
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.