10 Feelings You Experience While Holiday Shopping
The holidays are supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, right? Well, yes, but sometimes the process of giving and receiving gifts can get a little bit…overwhelming. You want to make everyone happy and show your loved ones you’ve been listening to them all year long, but also, you really just want to win at gift giving.
Now that the whole process of picking out those perfect presents is (hopefully) over, we can all laugh at the whole gift giving experience with the help of some lovely holiday memes.
Because everyone knows a solid gif is the best gift…
1. Every year, it starts with a deep desire to give the most perfect. gift. EVER.
Am I the best, or am I THE BEST!?
2. Then you set out to find said gift…
3. All while attempting to get out of the store alive.
I WILL SURVIVE!
4. Every once in a while you start to think DIY-ing your gifts is the way to go.
Why do I do these things to myself?!
5. And then you have a momentary panic when you start to convince yourself that everyone else already found the perfect gift…
Sometimes you just have to fake it till you make it.
6. Sometimes you think it might be easier to just disappear for a week or two…
7. But then you have a GENIUS idea. Gift cards for everyone!
No, just no. You have a reputation to uphold, after all.
8. Once you snap out of that moment of desperation, you wonder if it’s still a gift if you’ll enjoy it too…
Sharing is caring…right?
9. Eventually, you turn to food for comfort.
You just need to refuel and then you’ll figure it out
10. But in the end…the holidays really ARE the most wonderful time of the year!
Presents, parties, and people you love…life doesn’t get much better than that.