7 Green Details That Will Game Change Your Wedding Day
If you’re planning to say “I do” this spring, it’s the perfect time to go green! Yes, literally.
With trees budding, and flowers blooming, the fresh hue is practically a must-have for the season. So, we’ve rounded up seven ways to bring the beautiful color to your big day.
1. Add some seasonal flair to your big day stationery. Floral envelope liners, anyone?
2. Highlight emerald bridesmaid dresses with lovely leafy bouquets.
Photo by Janelle Brooke Photography
3. Say yes to succulents in wooden planters as your centerpieces.
Photo by Jessica Elizabeth Photography
4. A wreath for your tiny flower girl is pretty much green perfection.
5. Step up your big day snapshots with a naturally lush and colorful background.
6. Keep the bridal blooms simple with a stunning green and white bouquet.
Photo by Ashley Bartoletti.
7. Choose a gorgeous green dress to seriously wow at your wedding reception.
Get more inspiration now:
Want a chance to be featured on Loverly? Join our premier vendor network.