The Galentine’s Day Gift Guide You Need Right Now
So, what exactly is Galentine’s Day? In the words of the amazing Leslie Knope…
So, round up your posse and break out the bubbly! This annual party held on the eve of Valentine’s Day is all about the lady loves of your life. And whether your gal pals are single, engaged, married, or “it’s complicated,” it’s a chance to celebrate your friendship.
While your crew is busy binging on sweet treats and reminiscing about heartbreaks and happily ever afters, break out some little gifties for your BFFs. Here are eleven presents your girls will love:
2. Can you really beat bubbly in candle form? (Voluspa’s Prosecco Rose Candle, $30)
3. Treat the squad to a candy bar of rosé rosettes, strawberry-flavored long-stem roses, and sweet and sour sugar lips. (Galentine’s Day Party Pack, $99)
4. #GirlPower. ‘Nuff said. (We Should All Be Feminists, $7.95)
5. The squad will be smelling fresh to death with this luxe fragrance rollerball. (Anatomy Of A Fragrance Rollerball Perfume, $14.00)
6. We’re convinced that the secret to a better cup of morning joe lies within this chic ceramic mug. (Coffee Lover Mug, $12)
7. Another glass? Wine not! (You Had Me At Merlot Stemless Wine Glasses Set, $16)
*This post contains affiliate links and Loverly will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through the links.
Want more ideas? Read on…