These 15 Bridal Shower Bites Are Everything
Are you planning the menu for your pal’s bridal shower and looking for some major inspiration? Make sure to serve up foods that are easy to eat and oh-so-scrumptious.
From small bites to inspired buffets, here are fifteen ideas for items to serve up at a bridal shower.
1. Grilled bread, Burrata cheese, and smoked heirloom tomatoes.
2. Nachos in a mason jar.
Recipe via Intimate Weddings
3. Mini Buffalo chicken pies.
Recipe via Betty Crocker
4. Bite sized chicken and waffles with herbs and maple syrup.
Recipe via Almost Makes Perfect
5. A bagel bar complete with schmears, spreads, and toppings galore.
6. BLT tea sandwiches.
Recipe from On How Civilized
7. Polenta griddle cakes with caramelized onions, goat cheese, and honey.
Recipe via Food 52
8. Biscuit Bar with honey, flavored butter, and fried chicken.
Photo via Kojo Designs
9. Fruit salsa with cinnamon crisp chips.
Recipe by Spend With Pennies
10. Pesto and chorizo mini quiches.
Recipe via AllRecipes
11. Tex Mex deviled eggs.
Recipe via My Recipes
12. Fruit kabobs.
Recipe via Chocolate Covered Katie
13. Cajun shrimp and guacamole bites.
Recipe by Joyful Healthy Eats
14. Mini avocado and hummus quesadillas.
Recipe via Cookin Canuck
15. Grilled cheese sliders with tomato bisque shooters.
Recipe via Inspired by Charm
Get more bridal shower ideas now: