10 Bridal Shower Details That Are Giving Us Heart Eyes
You can totally transform your bridal shower from a traditional affair to a sensational fête with a few carefully selected details. Whether you opt for a few perfectly-placed balloons or a dazzling dash of glitter, the right touch (and a little extra love) can elevate your decor to the next level.
Here are ten of our favorite shower details spotted on Instagram.
1. This chair of honor. All eyes are on the bride, so why not give her a beautiful place to sit while she greets her guests and opens gifts? With a bunch of balloons and a few paper flowers, you can create the ultimate photo-op.
2. These toothpicks. Whether they’re dotting the tops of mini grilled cheeses or holding the olives in our martinis, we’d pick these adorable little toothpicks over and over again.
3. It’s a sign… Whether you pointing to where guests can leave their presents, showcasing the cupcakes, or displaying pictures of the happy couple, say it with a sign.
4. These adorable (and wise) advice cards. A bridal shower is a great opportunity for all of the women in your life to come together. Why not glean some good advice from them with these cute cards while you’re at it?
5. This DIY table decor. Colored tissue paper and this easy to follow Pinterest tutorial is all you need for a blog-worthy tablescape for your bridal shower.
6. All the beautiful ball jars. Mason jars and Ball jars are practically synonymous with wedding planning. We love the look of painting them in a subtle hue and filling them with flowers! These sweet vases will last long past the last dance.
7. Balloons clusters are a must. For this DIY, all the team needs is a pack of balloons, a sharpie, and a little creativity. Obviously, song lyrics and diamond rings go a long way.
8. These delicious details. How much do you love the bride? Why not spell it out! This sweet dessert tray is totally on-theme, and absolutely delicious.
9. These adorable drink details. What’s better than a popsicle? A popsicle floating in a glass of champagne! Whether store-bought or homemade, this dessert offers a fun, unexpected twist on shower cocktails.
10. These sweet treats! Whether it’s munchkin donuts or cake pops, everything looks adorable on a stick. These can be arranged in vases or Mason jars, or they can be easily passed around on trays.
Get more crafty wedding inspiration on Loverly:
11 Wedding DIYs That Are the Definition of Shabby Chic