15 Book Wedding Ideas for Literary Lovers
Do you and your partner love to read? Did you meet at a bookstore? Are you saying “I do” at a library? Whatever your tale may be, give new meaning to the term “love story” by incorporating books into your big day! Here are 15 novel (see what we did there?) ways to make books part of your wedding decor.
1. Create table decor that tells a tale about your relationship.
3. Send library-inspired invitations.
4. Have your engagement photos taken in a library.
5. Have a book-inspired wedding cake.
6. Carry a bouquet of flowers made from book pages.
Photo by theepapergirl on Etsy via Loverly.
(If you don’t want to use actual pages, you can simply make photocopies of the pages. This is also a good option if you’ll need multiple copies of your favorite passage.)
7. Tuck your rings into a book and have your ring bearer carry it.
8. Give your sweetheart a vintage copy of his or her favorite book as a wedding day gift.
(And be sure to ask your photographer to capture your rings on top of it!)
9. Use table numbers made from vintage books.
10. Or use books as vessels for wedding centerpieces.
11. Work book pages into your wedding favors.
12. Or use them in a garland.
13. Create wedding signage from the pages.
14. Choose ceremony readings from your favorite childhood books.
Photo by Miranda Marrs Photography on Every Last Detail via Loverly
15. House your escort cards in some vintage library card cabinet drawers.
Photo by Brianna Wilbur Photography on Glamour & Grace via Loverly
–By Rachel W. Miller
Get more Literary inspiration on Loverly!
Wedding Ceremony Readings from Children’s Books