10 Backyard Weddings That’ll Make You Want to Get Hitched at Home
Hey, there’s no place like home, right? So, an intimate wedding ceremony with your nearest and dearest in your own backyard (or maybe mom or dad’s?) is sure to make the celebration that much more special.
Take a look at ten real backyard big days that’ll have you dreaming of tying the knot at home:
1. Rose petals, hanging chandelier, and a white gazebo sure make this yard a showstopper.
Photo via Pinterest
2. What could be better than a ceremony surrounded by lush greens and loved ones?
3. These pretty pastel blooms look beautiful against that perfectly manicured lawn.
Photo via- Rock My Wedding
4. A picnic basket in hand is pretty much backyard perfection.
7. While you’re at it, why not borrow some indoor furniture to dress up your dessert display?
Photo via –Best Bake Ideas
8. Does it get any cozier than this?
Photography by Jacquelyn Mchenry
9. Freshly picked flowers from the garden make the best cake topper.
10. Just keep it sweet and simple.
Check out more summer ideas:
14 Gorgeous Yellow Bouquets That Just Scream Summer