Hey, there’s no place like home, right? So, an intimate wedding ceremony with your nearest and dearest in your own backyard (or maybe mom or dad’s?) is sure to make the celebration that much more special.
Take a look at ten real backyard big days that’ll have you dreaming of tying the knot at home:
1. Rose petals, hanging chandelier, and a white gazebo sure make this yard a showstopper.
Photo by Kirstin Burrows Photography
Catering & Bar Service by Summit Catering
Event by Leilani Weddings
2. What could be better than a ceremony surrounded by lush greens and loved ones?
Photo by Waller Weddings
3. These pretty pastel blooms look beautiful against that perfectly manicured lawn.
Photo by Lauren Friday
Event by Lily Greenthumbs
4. A picnic basket in hand is pretty much backyard perfection.
Photo by Take a Shot Photography
Accessories by Over The Moon Bridal
Jewelery by Diva Vita Designs
5. Mother nature makes for an awfully gorgeous backdrop.
Photo by Powers Studios
Event by Luxe Event Productions
6. This view is absolutely everything.
Photo by Essence Photography
7. While you’re at it, why not borrow some indoor furniture to dress up your dessert display?
Photo by Jeremy Chou Photography
Desserts by Beverly’s Bakery
8. Does it get any cozier than this?
Photo by Paul Morse Photography
Event by A. Dominick Events
9. Freshly picked flowers from the garden make the best cake topper.
Photo by Adrian Busse Photography
Event by Red Letter Event Planning
10. Just keep it sweet and simple.
Photo by Kristyn Hogan
Event by Sage Nines Event Production
Check out more summer ideas:
10 Creative Summer Lovin’ Date Ideas
14 Gorgeous Yellow Bouquets That Just Scream Summer
12 Double Tap-Worthy Summer Wedding Details You’ll SO Want to Steal
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.