10 Instagrams to Take at Your Bachelorette (Because Pics or It Didn’t Happen)
While the cardinal rule of bachelorette bashes used to be “what happens at the party stays at the party,” many brides are following the more modern concept of “pics or it didn’t happen”! So, before things get too wild to share with your followers (like, before the strippers arrives…), make sure to snap a couple of these heart-able shots with your gal pals:
1. Your bride-to-be accessories, whether it’s a sash like this, a custom-made tee, or a tiara and veil.
2. A group hug! This looks extra cute with the bride in white and her friends in black.
3. The desserts—especially if your besties went all-out with cookies like these.
4. You looking out over the city (or wherever you are). We love this for a destination bachelorette party!
5. Your crew’s shirts. So clever!
6. The favors. How cute are these nautical hair ties?
7. The whole crew—ready to ride in the the limo.
8. A sparkler shot, of course!
9. Your masterpieces! Whether you’ve opted for a wine-and-painting party or you’re doing another craft, show off your work.
10. The mug shot—make a sign for everyone, and don’t forget the props!
Want more wedding planning help? Subscribe to our PREMIUM wedding planning newsletter.
Get more bachelorette party ideas on Lover.ly!