Looking for your next big DIY challenge, but don’t know where to start? Here are six swoon-worthy crafty blogs that will get your creative vibes flowing.
1. A Pair and a Spare. Any lover of minimalistic and trendy designs should check out this blog. With projects like a hairpin leg bench or a fresh eucalyptus hair comb, you’ll most definitely want to try more than one of these projects.
2. Sugar and Cloth. Ashley Rose’s crafts are as fun as they are colorful. Check out Sugar and Cloth for mid-century mod inspired ideas for entertaining and home decor plus super-creative takes on the classic macaron.
3. Vintage Revivals. Do you dream of turning drab flea market finds into something special? Vintage Revivals founder Mandy Gubler does just that. This blog will make you want to hit your local thrift store ASAP.
4. The Crafted Life. This blogger believes that DIYs are totally doable with the right instructions. Follow along with Rachel Mae Smith’s blog for simple projects that anyone can tackle.
5. Studio DIY. Chances are that you’ve already seen Kelly Mindell’s quirky projects on Instagram or Pinterest. With a love of emojis, balloons, and Lisa Frank-inspired colors (90s girls you know what we’re talking about). These projects are definitely double-tap worthy!
Get crafty now: