We can’t think of a better way to greet the spring time than with a bright colorful tablescape! These 21 colorful tablescapes will be great inspiration for your spring wedding.
- 1. Spring is officially here with this vibrant pink and green floral centerpiece.
- Floral Design: Organic Elements, Event Design: White Lace, Photography: Half Full Photography , Paper Products: Whimsique
2. Is there anything more breathtaking than these jewel tones garnished with aspen leaves?
- Event Design: Oak & Honey Events, Floral Design: Twig Florals, Photography: Jaime Lenhart Photography, Rentals: Borrow Rentals
3. All we ask is what’s sweeter: the pretty primroses or the scrumptious macaroons?
4. This rustic tablescape is perfect for any country affair.
Photography: Rebecca Ellison Photography
5. We are obsessed with this lavender and gold tablescape that is perfectly warm and regal!
- Event Planning: Nicole George Event Planning & Design, Event Design: Concepts Event Design, Floral Design: Organic Element, Photography: Acqua Photo
6. This simple touch of greenery is perfect for any couple who wants to bring some natural charm to their white wedding!
- Event Design: Kate & Company, Floral Design: The Special Event Florist, Photography: Mike Cassimatis Photography, Venue: Missouri History Museum, Rentals: BBJ Linen
7. This bride made the tablescape her “something blue” and we LOVE IT!
- Event Design: Kirkbrides, Photography: Hunter Photographic, Venue: The Club at Hillbrook, Linens: Event Source Rental
8. This tablescape has the same vibe as drinking pink lemonade on a warm spring day. Perfection.
9. These deep sea glass blue glasses are the perfect pop of color in this lovely white tablescape!
- Event Design: A. Dominick Events, Floral Design: Highway to Hill, Photography: Bonnie Sen Photography
10. Burlap and a simple flower prove to be a nice added touch!
11. Natural light is everything!!
- Event Design: Inessa Nichols Design, Photography: Diana Marie Photography, Rentals: Cherished Rentals, Linens: Stephanie’s Linens, Venue: Five Crowns
12. You can never go wrong with lilac and lace.
13. Pretty spring blooms for this colorful centerpiece.
14. Stunning florals with a touch of citrus to add the fresh spring vibe!
- Event Design: LK Events & Design, Floral Design: Petals & Twigs, Photography: Stephanie Yonce Photography, Rentals: Paisley & Jade, Venue: Upper Shirley Vineyards, Rentals: Party Perfect
15. Hydrangeas can help to make a floral centerpiece appear more full.
- Event Design: Feathered Arrow, Floral Design: The Bloom of Time, Photography: Sisterlee Photography, Tables: Found Vintage Rentals
16. Bright and bold is just the way we like em’
17. How gorgeous is this table setting with hues of yellow and green mixed in with ivory?!
- Event Design: Easton Events, Floral Design: Flower Wild, Photography: Erika Delgado Photography, Calligraphy: Stephanie Fyshwick, Venue: Zero George Charleston
18. Blue candles for a subtle pop of color to this fresh tablescape.
19. Bright colored roses pair well with a fun sequin tablecloth.
- Event Design: Pink of Perfection Events, Floral Design: LC Florals, Photography: Lauren Feddersen Photography, Rentals: La Tavola Linen, Venue: Clos La Chance
20. Cumquats are just as fun to incorporate into your floral designs as they are to say.
- Event Design: Lucky Day Events Co., Floral Design: Bottles + Blooms, Photography: Brooke Bakken Photography, Venue: Heritage Museum of Orange County, Menu: Smitten on Paper, Rentals: Chuora
21. A romantic spring tablescape matched with romantic blooms.
- Floral Design: Teresa Sena Designs, Photography: Chris J. Evans, Rentals: Set Maui, Catering: Garnish Craft Cocktails
Want more Spring Wedding Inspiration?