20 Creative Cocktail Hour Ideas You’ll Love
Kick off your wedding reception with a creative cocktail hour to get your guests geared up for the evening. The gap of time between your wedding ceremony and your reception is a great time to create a lasting impression. Treat your wedding guests with beautiful hors d’oeuvres, creative signature cocktails and unique design elements before they take their seats for dinner. Looking for some unique ideas? We have rounded up 20 “pitcher perfect” creative cocktail hour ideas for your wedding.
Grab a cocktail, sit back and let the fun “be gin”!
A tropical cocktail hour in paradise? Yes, please.
We are all about the creativity and personalized touches that come with a signature cocktail.
Chic and modern bar setup with art deco vibes.
Garnished with tiny flowers to make for the prettiest drink!
I’m sure the groomsmen were stoked about this personalized drink.
The world is your oyster…and we are loving this hors d’oeuvres choice.
- Event Design by Bridal Bliss, Photography by Jessica Hill Photography
- We could hang out in this cocktail lounge area all night long!
Pretty outdoor bar decorated with eucalyptus.
- Photo via EDE By Jacqueline, Photography by Cheers Babe Photography, Event Design by Love Detailed Events, Floral Design by Chloe & Mint
Here is a creative interactive idea to keep your guests busy during cocktail hour.
Cheers to tropical drinks and pretty stir sticks!
Sip, sip hooray for this adorable sign!
Mason jars and oak barrels for this rustic affair.
- Photography by Jodee Debes Photography, Event Design by LVL Weddings, Venue: Walnut Grove, Rentals by Pretty Vintage Rentals, Catered by CP Catering
We don’t know where to look first, the greenery-filled hedge bar or the checkered flooring!
- Floral Design by Lily Greenthumb’s, Photography by Laura Gordon Photography, Venue: Carolina Inn, Event Design by McLean Events, Rentals by CE Rentals and Themeworks Creative
Now, this is a creative way to keep your drinks cold.
- Photography by Love Me Do Photography
The coolest cocktail bar backdrop we ever did see.
Little touches and games that will keep the guests entertained.
- Photography by Rebecca Ellison Photography
Cascading greenery filled with blooms for this drink table!
This sparkling blackberry cocktail is absolute perfection.
Such a cool bar setup with gold-rimmed glassware and copper mugs.
Monogrammed wine glasses for guests to enjoy.
Planning a wedding? Get the step-by-step wedding planning guide.