7 New Ways to Work Donuts Into Your Wedding That You Definitely Haven’t Thought Of
Frosted and fried, couples have been serving up big day donuts season after season, replacing traditional wedding cakes with towers of the sweet treat and handing out the confection as a thank you gift for guests. But now, couples are getting extra creative with their “I do-nuts,” working them into all of the celebrations (and it’s taking Instagram by storm).
Check out these eight drool-worthy ideas that will have you calling the nearest bakery:
1. Proposal Donuts: Is there a sweeter way to pop the question? Donut proposals are all over our feeds, and we’re all about it!
And how adorable is this donut-filled love story?
2. Engagement Ring Donuts: Serve these up at your engagement party, or announce to the world that you said “yes” with a cute snapshot. Oh, and the best part? You can make these bad boys yourself with these gem toppers.
3. Flower Donuts: Forget flower crowns! It’s all about these beautiful flower donuts nowadays…
4. Letter Donuts: Spell it out with any combination of “Mr.” and “Mrs.” donuts at your engagement party or wedding!
5. Inflatable Donuts: Alright, so you don’t need a baker for this one… But these inflatable donuts are perfect for any bachelorette bash!
6. Heart-Shaped Donuts: Say so long to the standard circular donuts. These heart-shaped sweets are filled with love!
7. Donut Walls: Let guests take their pick from the prettiest donut wall you’re ever seen. Plus, it’s a pretty perfect photo backdrop…
Still haven’t satisfied your sweet tooth?
10 Ways to Do Donuts Right on Your Wedding Day