Do your shirts often feature an embroidered whale or palm tree, or perhaps even a popped collar? Do you have a penchant for diamond studs and strands of pearls? Are most of your accessories monogrammed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are officially a preppy bride, and we’ve got just the inspiration you’ve been looking for. Here are eight ideas that’ll help you pull off perfectly classic “I dos.”
1. A private members club will certainly set the scene for your beautiful big day.
venue source: The Venue Report
2. Let framed signs featuring classic fonts lead guests around the venue.
3. Choose an elegant piece of heirloom jewelry as your “something old” or “something borrowed.”
jewelry: Mindy Weiss Jewelry
4. Embrace tradition with a long white gown, a simple veil, and a full bouquet.
5. Adorn the altar with beautiful blooms that flawlessly fit your color palette.
6. Mix crisp whites with with eye-popping brights (and consider a classic navy stripe while you’re at it).
7. Play with an assortment of patterns when it comes to your cake.
photographer: Molly + Co. Photo
8. And wrap up the weekend with a formal brunch (because, of course!).
catering: Modern Art Catering
(All photos via Be Inspired PR)
Looking for more wedding decor ideas?