How NOT To Get Too Drunk At Your Wedding
Your wedding day is a day to celebrate, so chances are you’ll be drinking all day long. If you’re afraid that you’re going to black out in the middle of your dad’s speech, we’ve got some advice on how to drink at your wedding without getting absolutely hammered. Because no one wants to be remembered like this on their wedding day, after all.
1. When you wake up, eat a solid breakfast. Food is your friend.
2. Be wary of mimosas. Yes, they’ll get you in the celebratory spirit, but filling up on bubbly is never a great idea.
3. Make time for water. Hydrating is the key to any successful day of drinking…plus it’ll make you look good, too.
4. Act like a lady or a gentleman and sip it, sip it good. You don’t always have to be the first to finish your drink.
5. Leave some drinks for everyone else. Your friends and family are going to want to drink bubbly, shots, and cocktails with you all night long, but it’s okay to say no every once in a while!
6. Eat your dinner. At the end of the night, you’ll be thankful you had at least a few bites.
7. And your cake…
8. Or at least chow down on some snacks throughout the day.
9. If all else fails, stay on the dance floor and away from the bar.