7 Signs You Have Way Too Many Weddings to Go to This Season
Did you just glance at your calendar and pretty much have a panic attack? Here are seven signs that you’ve got way too many weddings to go to this attending season…
1. Your refrigerator is covered in save the dates. Friends, family, co-workers – oh my! Does it seem like everyone is getting married this season? That’s because they kinda are. But don’t worry. You can reuse all those magnets for holiday cards come winter.
2. You’ve opened one (or five) of those store credit cards. You know, the ones you’ve been turning down for the last ten years (Would you like to open a…? NO.). Because hey, those registry gifts aren’t going to reward themselves.
3. You can’t fit one more fancy dress in your closet. We get it. You don’t want to be photographed wearing the same thing twice. But what are you going to do with all of those dresses when wedding season is over? Cocktail party, anyone?
4. You have your dry-cleaner on speed dial. No, seriously. She’s your BFF.
5. You keep finding escort cards in all your clutches. Consider ’em little mementos from all the fun that you had! Oh, and pro tip: start leaving a lip gloss and band-aids in there too…
6. You can’t remember the last time you took a picture outside of a photo booth. Who doesn’t love a good paper mustache and a top hat? If only there was room on your fridge for all the photo strips…
7. You’re broke! Big deal, right? You have all winter to stay indoors. #worthit
In the end, it pays to be popular – despite some minor setbacks, you’re bound to have a summer to remember!