9 Brides Who Rocked Dresses With Sleeves
If you’re scrolling through endless pages of wedding dresses to find the perfect one, you’re bound to notice something — most of them are sleeveless. But if that’s not your style or you just want to try a new look, consider a dress with sleeves. To help your stylish search, we’ve tracked down some super beautiful and trendy gowns with sleeves. Show these to your consultant at the bridal salon to get your search started.
1. A high back with cap sleeves bold lace detailing is modest without being boring.
2. A dress like this gives “all-over lace” a new meaning.
3. We love how the subtle lace details of her dress complement the modern lines on his suit.
4. If you’re a laid-back and romantic bride, consider these ruffled cap sleeves.
5. Satin buttons with a sheer back makes for an undeniably classic and timeless look.
6. Prepare to have major dress envy…
7. As if the delicate beading on this dress wasn’t awesome enough, after the ceremony, the bride topped off the dress with a rad leather jacket — check out the photos!
8. Sleeves don’t have to give you complete coverage — show a little skin with this off-the-shoulder neckline.
9. Going for a boho look? Opt for mesh bell sleeves, of course!
10. Sleeves are a gorgeous way to add more lace to your big day style.
Want a chance to be featured on Loverly? Join our premier vendor network.
Find more wedding inspiration on Lover.ly!