20 Brides Who Totally Aced Lace On Their Wedding Days
Lace never gets old. It’s a totally timeless textile that can be just as easily incorporated into a traditional wedding as a thoroughly modern affair.
If you’re in love with all things lace, take a look at these twenty brides who definitely had the right idea:
1. The satin buttons are the perfect finishing touch on this floral lace with swiss dots.
Photo by Jodi and Kurt Photography
2. This lace train is beyond.
Photo by Alyssa Armstrong Photography
3. The romance that radiates from a lace-trimmed veil never gets old.
Bridal Veil by Ariel Jennifer Taub
4. We love these little lace jackets!
5. This sophisticated lace gown is perfectly on-trend.
Photo via Weddingomania
6. This playful lace is boho bride perfection.
ADDIE ESHELMAN PHOTOGRAPHY via The Knot
7. That dress! That bow!
Photo via Happy Wedd
8. The delicate details on this dress are sure to have guests swooning.
Photo via Anna Be
Dress: ‘Scout’ by Modern Trousseau
Photographer: Steve Stanton Photography
Venue: Clark Gardens, Weatherford, TX
Decor: Lavender and wheat from my father’s wheat field in Limon, CO.
Hair stylist: Briana Miller Lemongrass Aveda Salon
9. Lace never looked so good…
Photo by Candice Benjamin
10. A flower crown perfectly tops off this fun lace frock.
Photo via Its Someday Morning
11. This one’s a classic.
Photo by Matthew Levi Applegate
12. This lace crop top is daring in the most darling way.
13. A plunging lace neckline is just too pretty.
14. This unexpected lace is oh-so-aisle-worthy.
15. This long-sleeved lace dress is a stunner.
16. Keepin’ it classic with an ultra-feminine lace gown.
17. Flower crowns and lace dresses are a match made in heaven.
18. The floral trim on this veil couldn’t be sweeter.
Photo by Elizabeth Messina
19. Vintage lovers, rejoice! This one’s a keeper.
20. And finally, the most lovely lace sleeves.
Check out more of the latest wedding trends:
13 Must-Have Details for Your Rustic Wedding That Don’t Involve Burlap