8 Bridesmaids Dresses Under $150
On average, today’s bridesmaid spends about $1,500 to participate her friend’s wedding. To help alleviate some of those costs, consider choosing reasonably-priced gowns for your pals.
Here are eight fantastic dresses for your ‘maids that won’t break the bank.
1. ASOS Cold Shoulder Wrap Front Maxi Dress ($84.72).
We absolutely adore the cold shoulder detail and it’s perfect for your gal with style inspired straight from music festivals.
2. Ruche Hamley Gardens Floral Dress ($74.99).
A print with garden blooms is so on point for springtime “I dos.”
3. Modcloth Do As I Sway Dress from ModCloth ($100).
This gown’s dreamy vibes are utterly wonderful for any boho ‘maid.
4. Weddington Way Elizabeth Dress ($150).
The silhouette and neckline on this dress is classic but the lovely mint color is so playful.
5. Mikado Short Striped Organza Dress ($119.95).
An organza dress takes the cake for the gal who will stand by your side at City Hall.
6. Alfred Sung Strapless Satin Fit & Flare Dress ($110.40).
If your bestie is totally glam, this sweetheart fit and flare number will make her shine.
7. ASOS Multiway Midi Dress ($110.13).
If your bridesmaids want to add their own unique twist to the same dress, this multiway option will make every gal a little bit unique.
8. Target Chiffon One Shoulder Maxi Dress ($79.99).
These airy, one shoulder maxis are so divine for your elegant and bright bridal party.
Get more tips now: