If you are a boho bride, then you know that a bohemian bridal gown and flower crowns are your wedding essentials. But you can take your boho wedding style to the next level by incorporating natural elements and romantic touches. We have rounded up 27 boho-chic brides who nailed free spirited fashion for their wedding day.
- Photography by Adrienne Maples PhotoStudios, Planned by Simple Elegance Wedding Coordination, Floral Design by Sidelines Floral Designs
- Dresses: Ariel Jennifer Taub, Photography by Dan Lippitt Photography, Hair by Katy Turcottte, Makeup by Brandi Myree, Styled by Melissa Levy
- Event Design by EDE by Jacqueline, Photography by Jillian Rose Photography, Dress by Rose & Delilah, Hair/Makeup by Jen Plus Colour
Photography by Elizabeth Birdsong Photography
- Event Design by Kirkbrides Wedding Planning & Design, Photography by Emily Millay Photography, Dress by Designer of Essense of Australia from The Dress Medina Bridal Shop, Floral Design by Plantscaping and Blooms
- Event Design by Leilani Weddings, Photography by Christine Skari Photography, Floral Design by Flower Allie, Dress by ASOS
Photography by Rebecca Ellison Photography
- Event Design by Sage Nines Event Production, Photography by Elisa Bricker, Gown by Hayley Paige, Bridal Shop at The Dress Theory
- Photography by Susie Marie Photography
Browse more romantic boho wedding ideas on Loverly!
Planning a wedding? Get the step-by-step wedding planning guide.