Drop everything now because BHLDN just launched it’s newest collection and it’s kind of everything. They’ve given the bohemian look a major upgrade where modern meets boho chic. Shot in Marrakech, Morocco, the Oasis Collection features a new trend emerging for 2017 brides: neo-bohemian. Looking for a gown with clean lines and a sleek silhouette with key embellishments? Whether it’s subtle beading on an otherwise minimalist gown, gorgeous ruffle details, a statement sash, or unexpected lace, these twelve gowns have got it all…
1. Whoa! This ballroom gown is a serious showstopper. We’re getting lost in the infinite layers of blush and champagne… (Chantal Gown, $3,000)
2. A plunging lace neckline with a daring crisscross back is oh-so-sophisticated. (Cheyenne Gown, $650)
3. It’s all about drama with this crepe gown. The off-the-shoulder sleeves add just the perfect hint of boho chic to the modern sweetheart neckline. (Sascha Gown, $2,200)
4. This two-piece separate designed by Australian design house Bo & Luca, is more laid-back than a traditional gown, while still remaining bridal. The streamlined crepe keeps the look modern, while the subtle ruffle and well-placed beading capture a bohemian ethos. (Allegra Gown, $2,600)
5. The ruched bodice paired with delicate blooms is nothing short of gorgeous. (Freesia Gown, $975)
6. Flower headpieces and vintage-inspired lace are a match made in heaven…(Suri Gown, $1,500)
7. Keepin’ it classic with a crepe halter gown. (Cruz Gown, $1,300)
8. Satin is classic, light, and effortlessly romantic. (Sawyer Gown, $800)
9. Two-for-one looks allow brides to embrace multiple styles in one gown. This dress perfectly combines a textural, blouson bodice with sophisticated contours of a fitted, crepe skirt. It’s basically the best of both worlds!
(Imogene Gown, $2,800)
10. Artfully-placed lining allows for a peek of skin, perfect for the cool girl. (Lowri Dress, $550)
11. We’re absolutely mesmerized by this exquisite beadwork… (Cecelia Dress, $460)
12. For a daring big day look, up the allure in this scalloped lace gown with eye-catching details.(Eliana Gown, $1,000)
Stay updated on the latest:
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.