7 Ideas to Steal from Whitney Port’s Bachelorette Party
Whitney Port, beloved MTV reality star and fashion designer, will marry producer Tim Rosenman later this year. But before the “I dos,” Whitney and friends just had to squeeze in a totally steal-worthy bachelorette weekend trip, of course.
From scenic selfies to the sweetest favors, here are seven ideas you should totally copy from Whitney’s weekend getaway.
1. Gift the essentials. We love that Whitney and friends all got custom Ban.do duffle bags filled with travel essentials. Consider putting together a sweet welcome bag for your bride-to-be, complete with local treats or cute items she’ll use throughout the weekend.
2. Pick a killer location. Whitney and her friends chose gorgeous Cabo San Lucas as their destination. If you don’t have the budget to travel far, get creative and research trips within driving distance of your hometown.
3. Stay somewhere relaxing. We love the idea of using your bachelorette weekend as a time to unwind from the stresses of wedding planning. Whitney stayed at the oh-so-trendy hotel, The Cape, where she looked undoubtedly chill! Pick a hotel or Airbnb that feels extraordinary and you’re sure to enjoy yourself.
4. Indulge in delicious food. Whitney and her gal pals nibbled on specialty bites and treats throughout the weekend. Not only is it important to make sure you eat (especially if you’re knocking back a couple of cocktails), but it’s a perfect time to #treatyoself.
5. Use a hashtag. Don’t forget to use a hashtag or two to document the weekend. Whitney used the creative hashtags, #badgalwiwi and #nachowifeyet on Instagram for her bach bash.
6. Take tons of pictures. We love this shot of Whitney and her crew! You’ll definitely want to document the trip, so if you don’t think you’ll remember to take photos, enlist one of your pals. Remember, pics or it didn’t happen!
7. Brunch it out at least once. What’s better than a gals brunch? To top off Whitney’s bachelorette weekend, she and her friends had one last hurrah over tacos and salads. We love the idea of ending the weekend on a high note.
Want more bachelorette ideas?