7 Wedding Details That Make Us as Happy as the ‘Laughing Chewbacca Mask’ Video
Last weekend, Candace Payne totally broke the Internet with her “Laughing Chewbacca Mask” video…
The mother of two from Texas purchased a Star Wars Chewbacca mask and filmed herself while trying it on, and the hilarious and contagious laughter that ensued has caught the attention of millions of people around the world, including “Star Wars” director JJ Abrams himself.
After watching the lighthearted clip, we started to think about what makes us as happy as Candace in her mask, and here’s what we came up with:
1. Hand-written wedding vows. We love when couples personalize the ceremony with vows that are unique to them.
2. Bridal jumpsuits. This big day look is one of our favorites for so many reasons. One, it’s absolutely chic. Two, it’s practical. Three, it’s totally non-traditional.
Photo from Joelle Perry
3. Mix and match bridesmaids gowns. This trend is here to stay and we couldn’t be happier!
4. Overflowing bouquets. Peonies and eucalyptus and dahlias, oh my! We love a big and busy bouquet.
5. Dapper groomsmen. What can we say? We have a serious soft spot for well-dressed men.
Photo by Jen Huang
6. Fun first dances. From creative choreographed numbers to Star Wars light saber fights, we admire couples who make the first dance their own.
7. Dessert bars. Because who doesn’t love sweets, right?
Oh, and if you haven’t watched “Laughing Chewbacca Mask” video, get ready to LOL.
See what’s new in the world of weddings: