10 Celebs Who Said “I Do” Again This Year
2015 was a big year for celebrity weddings, and for many of those A-listers, it wasn’t their first round of “I dos”!
From secretive surprise nuptials to totally over-the-top soirees, see how these ten superstar couples chose to celebrate the big day the second (or third) time around.
1. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello. Sofia and Joe wed in December at the Breakers in Palm Beach, Florida. Their big day was filled with gorgeous florals, personalized vows, and sweet charity gifts. Sofia was previously married in the early 90s.
2. Usher and Grace Miguel. These two secretly eloped over Labor Day weekend, then jetted off to Cuba for their honeymoon! Most recently, Usher spilled some wedding details on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Usher was previously married to fashion stylist Tameka Foster until 2009.
3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. Jen and Justin tied the knot in an intimate backyard wedding in August. Jennifer Aniston was previously married to Brad Pitt.
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. The That 70s Show pair wed at a secret garden party in July. Ashton was married to Demi Moore until 2013. Last year, Mila and Ashton welcomed baby Wyatt into their family.
5. Jennie Garth and Dave Abrams. Jennie and Dave tied the knot on July 11th at her six-acre ranch in California. The day was filled with darling DIY details crafted by Jennie herself. Jennie Garth has been married twice before.
6. Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. These two got married not once, but twice, in 2015. In February, Johnny and Amber officially tied the knot at his Los Angeles home, then flew to the Bahamas where they were wed for a second time in front of family and friends. Johnny Depp was married to Lori Anne Allison in the 80s.
7. Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr. The country music singer and American Idol star wed in Mexico in March of this year. Aldean was married to Jessica Ussery until 2013.
8. Vanessa Williams and Jim Skrip. Actress Vanessa Williams and her accountant beau had a classic big day in Buffalo, New York in July of this year. Williams has been married twice before.
9. Chad Michael Murray and Sarah Roemer. Chosen costars Murray and Roemer wed earlier this year and are expecting their first child in 2016. Murray was previously married to One Tree Hill co-star, Sophia Bush.
10. Tracy Morgan and Megan Wollover. Tracy and Megan wed in April of this year, just 14 months after Tracy’s tragic car accident, which left him in a wheelchair for five months. Tracy was married to Sabina Morgan until 2009.
Want more celebrity gossip?