6 Big Day Ideas Borrowed From the New “Beauty and the Beast” Trailer (VIDEO)
Looking for some magical wedding day details inspired by your favorite Disney film? Take cues from the recently released Beauty and the Beast trailer for a wedding that’s fit for a princess.
Here are six ways to incorporate “Beauty and the Beast” into your big day.
1. Wear a gorgeous tulle gown. Belle is best known for her full-bodied yellow gown. Get a similar look at your wedding by rocking a tulle dress with lots of layers.
2. Have your ‘maids sport yellow. If you’re not up for rocking yellow like Belle on your big day, have your bridesmaids wear this cheerful color instead.
3. Carry a classic bouquet of roses. The red rose plays a huge part in the plot of the film because of its symbolism. Incorporate roses into your big day for a romantic sentiment.
4. Light tons of tapered candles. The castle was full of candlelight (hello, Lumiere)! Replicate this look at your reception with tall candles and beautiful candlesticks and candelabras.
5. Use cloche glasses as centerpieces. Remember that glass that was holding the red rose? It’s a cloche glass, and it’d be perfect for your reception centerpieces.
6. Give out teacup favors. Pass out vintage teacups filled with succulents or candy in honor of Chip and Mrs. Potts!
Love Disney? Here’s more magical wedding inspiration:
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.