9 Things We’ve Always Wondered about ‘The Bachelor/The Bachelorette’
Tonight is “The Men Tell All” special of “The Bachelorette,” and while we’re excited to see how Andi handles all of their tough questions, we actually have a few questions ourselves. Here is everything you’ve ever wondered about the “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette.”
1. How many times has the Bachelor/Bachelorette forgotten someone’s name?
Thank goodness for those elementary-school-portrait-esque photos.
2. Where do the Bachelor/Bachelorette and the contestants get their clothes?
They’re so freaking well-dressed. Is there like some kind of big communal closet?
3. Does the Bachelorette have to practice pinning on boutonnieres?
One wrong move and it could be a repeat of your high school prom.
4. Do the contestants ever eat on dates?
That huge steak shouldn’t go to waste, people!
5. How long do the cocktail parties actually last?
One hour, two, ten?
6. On average, how many drinks are consumed at the cocktail parties?
‘Cause it looks like a lot.
7. What do the contestants’ employers think when they request three months off to find love on national television?
Sure, love is important…but will your boss think so?
8. Who’s handwriting is really on all of the date cards?
We’re pretty sure that’s not Chris Harrison’s real handwriting.
9. What really happens in the fantasy suite?
We totally respect their privacy, but we want to know what’s going on in there. First base? Third base??
Do you know the answers to any of these questions? Leave a comment below!