6 Of-The-Moment Beauty Trends That Might Be Worth Trying on Your Big Day
From the runways at NYFW to the digital pages of our favorite beauty blogs, we’ve seen some bold wedding beauty trends cropping up this season. And while most brides opt for a “classic” big day look, we can’t help but think that some of these of-the-moment looks could be worth trying on your wedding day…
Here are six wedding beauty trends that are seriously strong contenders.
1. The Half-Up Top Knot. We could totally see rocking this hairstyle for your reception! It’s easy to do yourself, and it helps keep your hair out of your eyes while dancing.
2. Blue Eyeliner. Okay, so it sounds totally ’80s, but done correctly and it could be a beautiful way to make those blue blues pop on the big day.
3. Glittered Eyes. Ok, so maybe not Kesha style… But a touch of glitter could really complement all you brown-eyed girls. Think Naked palette, people!
4. Nail Art. One of our favorite trends as of late is geometric nail art. A nice neutral geometric pattern would look awesome in the shots of you holding your bouquet.
5. Nude Lips. While barely there lips may be a bold choice. it also guarantees you won’t be regretting that bright lip color ten years down the line.
6. Silver Hair. This is the epitome of chic. If you’re a bride who wants to remember her big day with something totally avant-garde, then this trend is for you.
Want to see more big day beauty ideas?