15 Makeup Artists to Follow on Instagram for Endless Beauty Inspo
Looking for a little wedding day beauty inspiration? Well, look no further. We’ve rounded up the top Instagram makeup artists you should be following to help you look insta-glam! Check out these beauts who make us want to put our best face forward as we walk down the aisle.
1. We’ve got our eye on Liz Castellanos of Makeup By Liz; she’s all about dramatic, flirty lashes and lush lips.
2. As the Creative Director for Proctor & Gambel, Pat McGrath delivers an inside look into the latest runway beauty trends. A muse for experimental brides!
3. British makeup guru Charlotte Tilbury‘s Instagram account celebrates big, bold eyes. She launched a makeup line in the U.S. back in September, so now you can purchase her products for keeps!
4. Former assistant to Bobbi Brown, Lindsey Jones serves up a daily dose of pretty with DIY tips, product reviews, and an affinity for dewey-fresh faces.
5. Mally Beauty spills her secrets for fierce lashes and glowing skin with snaps of her daily looks, product line, and beautiful work.
6. The Beauty Department posts tutorials for everything from eyebrow shading to lip plumping and moody fall eyes. Definitely a must for any DIY-minded brides.
7. Etienne Ortega‘s Instagram account is full of swoon-worthy celebrity looks perfect for the red carpet and your wedding day.
8. Melisa Jean-Charles of Melisa J. Beauty works her magic on real women using bright colors and showcases the before-and-after shots.
9. Kelly Zhang of Kelly Zhang Studio has inspiration galore for brides wanting to embrace their softer, sweeter side.
10. Lora Arellano is not for the faint of heart; she takes risks with colorful matte lips and show-stopping eyes.
11. Huda Beauty is one of the most loved Insta-stars with over 20 million followers. From lushes lashes to pouty lips her feed is full of beauty looks you’ll want to copy.
12.Anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of brows! Their products and tutorials are perfect to teaching you how to get your brows on fleek.
13. Nikki Tutorials is all about inner and outer beauty. Her tutorials are fun to watch and the end result is always epic.
14.Exterior Glam is the goddess of glam makeup. Her tutorials will help you pull of a glitzy-gorgeous makeup.
15. Militza Yovanka is all about the beauty hacks and her feed is jam packed with tips on how to apply long lasting makeup.