10 Instagram Accounts to Follow for Total Fit-Spiration
If you’re as obsessed with Instagram as we are, then you’re constantly checking and refreshing your news feed. So, why not follow some seriously fit trainers and wellness gurus to help get you in the mood to hit the gym?
Here are ten fitness Instagram accounts to follow for daily fit-spiration.
1. Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up (@toneitup). These California-based trainers provide you with free and easy online workout videos. And, they have eating plans as well.
2. Kayla Itsines of Bikini Body Guides (@kayla_itsines.) You won’t believe the results men and women get with this fitness plan.
3. Anna Victoria of Fit Body Guides (@annavictoria.) Foodies and health junkies will enjoy this feed of food, motivational quotes, and before and after photos.
4. Jen Sinkler (@jensinkler.) This former USA rugby player will make you want to hit the gym with her videos.
5. Tanya Poppett of Achieving Balance (@achieving_balance.) This Australian fitness instructor posts workout videos and oh-so-inspiring shots of her exercising in gorgeous locations.
6. Amanda Bisk (@amandabisk.) This former pole vaulter turned yogi stretches out in some seriously stunning spots.
7. Massy Arias of Mankofit (@massy.arias.) Self described as “the strong chick who does crazy stuff,” Missy’s posts will get you off the couch and into the gym.
8. Jeanette Jenkins of the Hollywood Trainer Club (@msjeanettejenkins.) With celebrity clients like Serena Williams and Kelly Roland, you know Jeanette knows what she’s talking about.
9. Rachel Brathen of Yoga Girl (@yoga_girl.) This account will simultaneously make you want to travel the world and exercise.
Need more fitness inspiration?