10 Hairstyles Your Bridesmaids Will Love
Don’t know what your bridesmaids will do with their hair on the big day? Let them decide!
We suggest choosing a few inspiration photos, then have your gals let you know which is their favorite. Give that inspo to your hairdresser before the big day so he or she will have all the tools needed to complete the looks.
The best part is that all your gals will feel comfortable, look great, and their hairstyles will match the overall vibe of the wedding. We’ve pulled together bridesmaid hair ideas your girls are sure to love.
1. A braided boho ‘do with flowers pinned in.
Photo by Filda Konec
2. An utterly timeless and classic low chignon.
Photo via The Small Things Blog.
3. A totally twisted and sleek pony.
Photo via Twist Me Pretty.
4. Loose waves with a perfectly placed flower crown on top.
Photo by Rachel Soloman Photography.
5. A new take on the French twist.
Photo by Kate Stafford
6. A braided side bun that will last all day and night.
Photo by Katie Ignatowski
7. A simple and modern braid pinned into place.
Photo by Elisa Bricker
8. A relaxed glam half-up style with loose curls.
Photography by Kate Ann Photography
9. A trendy loose fishtail braid.
Photo by Badal Raja
10. A playful top knot.
Check out more inspiration for your big day ‘do!